We use a calibrated day balanced lighting, high resolution camera & lens combination to get the most out of your art work.
We then run it through industry standard software to colour match the print & the digital image. Meaning colours will be faithful to original. You will then receive, depending on the service, a proof print, a high resolution digital file & a file saved for web.
If your having your work printed with us, which most of our clients opt for then our printer is a 12 ink archival pigment inkjet printer with an extremely wide colour gamut & a colour calibrated workflow.
We offer two packages; basic colour corrections & advanced colour corrections.
- High resolution reproduction
- A basic semi-automatic colour correction using industry standard software/ hardware & a tentative eye (of course!).
- A full resolution file for you to keep.
- A file saved for web for you to use on your socials & websites etc.
- Digital file archived & ready for us to print if you wanted.
- 48-72hrs- 2-3 working days.
- All of the same as basic.
- A fully & manually colour balanced/ corrected image. Using industry leading software/Hardware.
- A proof print of the file.
- A print ready file as well as a high res/ web file.
- 5-10 working days.